This is a new initiative I’m taking from this month on wards. I started with the lessons I learned during each month from September, and found that to be extremely helpful. Sooo, from November, I want to define all the goals I have for myself for the month, so that I become a little proactive. So here goes my first “Goals Blog”. You can feel free to take inspiration and incorporate my goals into your monthly goals as well!
What is My Guiding Word for November?
The guiding word I’ve set for myself in November is FOCUS!
What are my Guiding Values for November?
The guiding values I’ve set for myself in November are:
- Infinite Learning
- Read at least 2 Books
- Start learning a new language
- Start with my exercise routine again
- Less Junk Food
- Eat food on time
- Post on Instagram regularly
- Write at least six blogs every day
- Minimize spending on food and clothing
- Save at least 10k
- Stop with impulsive buying of stuff
What are your goals for November? Share a few of them in the comments below and we can cheer each other on!