We all have those midnight moments where our chocolate cake cravings just seem to get the best of us. We all look for easy ways using which we could satisfy these cravings and then go into a deep blissful slumber! I understand your dilemma, so here is an easy microwave cupcake recipe to help you out!
Cookies and Cream Mug Cake
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed, plus additional for topping
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- icing, for topping, optional
- In a 12-ounce (375 ml) mug or larger, mix all ingredients until just combined.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds to 2 minutes, watching to make sure it doesn’t spill over (depending on the size of the mug).
- Let cool one minute before eating. Top with icing and cookie crumbs (optional).
And yes it was this easy!